MCIC Virtual Course: Part 3 – Motor Carrier Coverage Form (Auto Liability)
November 16, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
November 16, 2023 | 10 am – 12 pm est & 1 pm – 3 pm EST
Course taught live, attend virtually.
Part 3 of 4: Motor Carrier Coverage Form (Auto Liability)
- Insuring Agreement
- Pay and Defend
- Pollution coverage
- Who is an insured? You, Driver, Other?
- Independent contractors
- GL or AL (loading and unloading)
This is your chance to:
- Master the basics of providing motor carrier insurance
- Understand motor carrier regulations
- Discover the specific insurance needs of varying motor carriers
- Become a proficient motor carrier insurance provider by understanding what is necessary to develop a sound insurance program
- Opportunity to earn state CE credits
Participants can take all parts at once, or one or two or three parts at a time.
After completion of all 4 parts of the course and passing the required test, a participant will have met the first requirement toward their TRS Designation. Motor Carrier Insurance Considerations (all 4 parts) is also an available option for satisfying the TRS Designation biennial update requirement.