Course: Part 4 – Motor Carrier Insurance Considerations Series
July 21 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Thursday, July 21, 2022 | 10 am – 12 pm est & 1 pm – 3 pm EST
Course taught live, attend virtually.
Part 4 of 4: Coverages Other than Auto Liability for Motor Carriers
- General Liability
Coverage and exclusions
- Physical Damage
- Workers Compensation
Employee or independent contractor
If you are a member you will need to log in to receive the membership discounted rate.
This is your chance to:
- Master the basics of providing motor carrier insurance
- Understand motor carrier regulations
- Discover the specific insurance needs of varying motor carriers
- Become a proficient motor carrier insurance provider by understanding what is necessary to develop a sound insurance program
- Opportunity to earn state CE credits
Participants can take all parts at once, or one or two or three parts at a time.