Each year Transportation Risk Specialist members, designees and other insurance and risk management professionals interested in the transportation industry will have the opportunity to attend and participate in the TRS Annual Motor Carrier Conference. The conference is designed for individuals wishing to remain current and thereby well-equipped to confidently provide insurance and related services within the ever-changing environment that motor carriers operate.
The Annual Motor Carrier Conference agenda will feature guest speakers providing their perspectives on current developments and trends in the trucking industry. Topical content, though not limited to these, will include:
- Insurance experts sharing their knowledge
- Review of changes and proposed changes in motor carrier regulation and their impact on insurance
- Technology available to motor carriers to help control their operations and what this means to insurance providers
- Reviews of recent court cases by attorneys and the affect of the outcomes on insurance providers
- Updates on ISO policy changes
This conference is qualified for 12 hours of continuing education credits in all states for participants who are required to maintain such credits.
Annual Motor Carrier Conference participation it is also an available option for satisfying the TRS Designation biennial update requirement.
Open to MCIEF Members Only.