TruckingU is a brand-new online learning program.
TruckingU provides necessary information concerning the motor carrier industry and their insurance needs to underwriters, wholesale agents and retail agency personnel.
MCIEF is proud to be giving those who work in the insurance industry providing services to motor carriers a new and exciting online class format through TruckingU.
Whether you are a retail agent, managing general agent, or insurance company underwriter, TruckingU will help you improve your understanding of the motor carrier industry and their insurance needs, so you can be more productive and a value to your clients.
The classes are:
• Specifically focused on learning Truck Insurance
• Tailorable to suit your demanding schedule. Study online, anywhere, anytime
• Packed with 24+ hours of modules which average about 20 minutes each
• Easily accessible, flexible, and versatile
• Designed for learning at your own pace and on a schedule convenient to you
This is your chance to:
• Master the basics of providing truck insurance
• Understand trucking regulations
• Discover the specific insurance needs of varying motor carriers
• Become a proficient truck insurance provider by understanding what and why are necessary to develop a sound insurance program
• Accelerate the on-boarding of new employees
• Earn MCIEF credit towards your Transportation Risk Specialists (TRS) designation
Targeted knowledge = Targeted future success
Contact us today to learn more at (800) 741-4084
*The TruckingU sessions are not filed for state continuing education credits