Welcome to the
Motor Carrier Insurance Education Foundation
dedicated to educating insurance professionals serving the transportation industry!
TRUCKING INSURANCE EDUCATION IN ONE CENTRALIZED PLATFORM
MCIEF offers a unique, dedicated motor carrier insurance educational platform with the opportunity to earn state CE credits. A dynamic learning environment rooted in a vast knowledge base and wealth of experiences accumulated by MCIEF’s founder, Tommy Ruke, and contributing faculty of renowned authorities. This is the educational home for insurance professionals actively engaged in this highly specialized insurance field.
MCIEF MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- MCIEF members enjoy the very best education related to motor carrier insurance and all aspects of the motor carrier industry.
- Business opportunity abounds at every MCIEF meeting. We provide ample business networking time and help to coordinate, foster, and encourage profitable business relationships.
- Our Fellows are more than 100 of our industry’s top professionals who teach MCIEF classes. They represent an unparalleled expertise and resource for every student.
- Our designations, TRS and TCS are recognized industry wide as a professional achievement of competency and expertise. The most successful people and organizations seek TRS and TCS designees as they conduct important business.
- MCIEF staff assists member students with all aspects of continuing education credit administration. We provide communication and report cards to our member students, many of whom have attended dozens of MCIEF classes.
- As a not-for-profit foundation, MCIEF members enjoy all aspects of membership at the most reasonable tuition prices and discounts.
- We provide many important reference resources for MCIEF members available in the member section of the MCIEF website.
- Our membership directory gives all MCIEF members access to the leading firms involved in every aspect of motor carrier insurance.
EXPLORE YOUR MCIEF MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
Discover your educational training opportunities. 24/7 online or classroom settings held in locations across the USA. MCIEF will help you improve your understanding of the motor carrier industry and their insurance needs, so you can be more productive and a value to your clients. Plus you will have the opportunity to earn state CE credits.
TRANSPORTATION RISK SPECIALIST
When the motor carrier notices the letters “TRS” next to the name of an insurance or risk management professional, they can be assured that it was earned through:
- rigorous specialized study
- regular progress evaluations
- dedicated work experience
- high standards of integrity and a commitment to maintaining a current level of technical expertise in understanding and servicing the transportation industry
MCIEF members, Transportation Risk Specialist (TRS) designees, and other insurance and risk management professionals interested in the transportation industry will have the opportunity to attend and participate in the Annual Conference in Orlando, FL and Western Conference in Phoenix, AZ. Both conferences are designed for individuals wishing to remain current and thereby well-equipped to confidently provide insurance and related services within the ever-changing environment that motor carriers operate.