Virtual CE Webinar: Ethics
December 7, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
December 7, 2022, 12–3 pm EST
Presenter: Tommy Ruke
Webinar taught live, attend virtually.
➡️ 🚚 Ethics
Why Should We Be Concerned About Ethics In Insurance?
- Trust is a fundamental principal of insurance
- The agent and the company providing the insurance must trust the policyholder to provide all the information needed for underwriting and pricing as well as when making a claim will accurately assess the damages
- The applicant must trust that the company underwriter will not discriminate when establishing the premium
- The policyholder must have faith that the company adjusters will pay a fair amount for a claim should it become necessary
- In the absence of trust, the transactional fees from legal and governmental bodies would make a business like insurance difficult at least, and perhaps impossible
- The industry must “trust” the insured also
Three (3) hours of ETHICS Continuing Education (CE) credit has been APPROVED in the following states:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
There is no CE credit for this course in CT, FL, MO, NY, PA, RI, SD (State may have state specific requirements that are not met, or the state does not have an ethics requirement. )FULL ATTENDANCE IS REQUIRED TO EARN CE – NO PARTIAL CREDIT GIVENThis is 3-Hour Ethics class. The cost of Continuing Education Credit is $40.00 and must be selected if CE Credit is desired. Once complete, you will then receive a confirmation email with instructions to complete the registration process inside GoToTraining to receive your unique course link for the class. Full attendance is required in order to earn CE Credit.
CE Webinars are open to Members Only. Please log in to access the registration link.
NOT A MEMBER? JOIN NOW!