MCIC Virtual Course: Part 4 – Coverages Other than Auto Liability for Motor Carriers
November 4, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Course taught live, attend virtually.
NOT A MEMBER? JOIN NOW!
Part 4 of 4: Coverages Other than Auto Liability for Motor Carriers
- General Liability
Coverage and exclusions
- Physical Damage
- Workers Compensation
Employee or independent contractor
This is your chance to:
- Master the basics of providing motor carrier insurance
- Understand motor carrier regulations
- Discover the specific insurance needs of varying motor carriers
- Become a proficient motor carrier insurance provider by understanding what is necessary to develop a sound insurance program
- Opportunity to earn state CE credits
Participants can take all parts at once, or one or two or three parts at a time.
After completion of all 4 parts of the course and passing the required test, a participant will have met the first requirement toward their TRS Designation. Motor Carrier Insurance Considerations (all 4 parts) is also an available option for satisfying the TRS Designation biennial update requirement.