MCIC Virtual Course: Part 1 – Underwriting the Unique Insurance Exposures of a Motor Carrier
July 18, 2023 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
July 18, 2023 | 10 am – 12 pm est & 1 pm – 3 pm EST
Course taught live, attend virtually.
Part 1 of 4: Underwriting the Unique Insurance Exposures of a Motor Carrier
- Government requirements
- Driver selection
This is your chance to:
- Master the basics of providing motor carrier insurance
- Understand motor carrier regulations
- Discover the specific insurance needs of varying motor carriers
- Become a proficient motor carrier insurance provider by understanding what is necessary to develop a sound insurance program
- Opportunity to earn state CE credits
Participants can take all parts at once, or one or two or three parts at a time.