Course: Part 2 – Motor Carrier Insurance Considerations Series
July 19 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Tuesday, July 19, 2022 | 10 am – 12 pm est & 1 pm – 3 pm EST
Course taught live, attend virtually.
Part 2 of 4: Interstate Motor Carriers and the Government
- Requirements for financial responsibility
- State Form E
COI to FMCSA
Endorsement to policy
- Using public information to obtain coverage
If you are a member you will need to log in to receive the membership discounted rate.
This is your chance to:
- Master the basics of providing motor carrier insurance
- Understand motor carrier regulations
- Discover the specific insurance needs of varying motor carriers
- Become a proficient motor carrier insurance provider by understanding what is necessary to develop a sound insurance program
- Opportunity to earn state CE credits
Participants can take all parts at once, or one or two or three parts at a time.